We’re looking for a few GREAT individuals to join the Active Fredericton team this year!
If you or someone you know might be a good fit please get in touch with us:
A two month contract position of 8-10 hours/week.
- be very organized and able to work both independently and remotely,
- possess strong verbal and written communication skills,
- be flexible with their availability (occasional evening & weekend),
- contact us for the FULL run-down on this position.
- Deadline of April 9, 2015 at 11:59pm. No application will be considered if received after this deadline.
Compensation: $12/hour increasing to $13 if contract extended after 2 months (plus all the sports you can possibly handle).
Photographers & Videographers
Talented individuals wanted to help creatively promote local sports and active living!
- Must commit to covering event finals, award nights, team photos and at least two nights of game play.
- In-kind benefits for work include all-the-sports you can play and full credit on your work.
- Contact us for more details.
Summer Ultimate Captains & Coordinators
If you’re a well connected individual this might be just your thing!
Thanks to EVERYONE for partying and playing hard all weekend at this year’s Ho Ho Ho Down All-Level Ultimate Tournament! Together we raised $1000 for Hailey’s Dreams!
Below are the final standings, spirit champs and each team’s most spirited player (nominated by their opponents). Full results HERE.
Nice Division Champions & Spirit Winners.
1) Huck Buddies (Tie for Spirit Award): Most Spirited Player (MSP) – Derek
2) JC & The Superstars: MSPs – Sarah & Noah
3) Santa’s Helpers (Tie for Spirit Award): MSP – Jen
4) The North Pole Dancers: MSP – Tyler
Naughty Divisions Champions
1) Receiver Error: MSP – Cyra
2) Elm City Flatballers (Sat. Spirit Award + Overall Spirit): MSP -Darren
3) The Naughty List: MSP – Santana
4) Honey Badgers: MSP – Pierre
5) Meat Parade: MSP – Qwannn
6) Rockslide: MSP – Erin
7) Havoc: MSP – Jordan
8) Manger Danger: MSP – Rachel
MVPs of the finals were Samantha (Receiver Error) and Felix (Elm City)
The winners of the hotly contested sweater contest was the turtle-necked tag-team of Sara and Samantha (#MissDecember #WinAllTheThings)
We know what time of year it is and we’ve heard from many of you that you’d like to play MORE sports, but need a little help.
So, we’ve come up with a few solutions and incentives for you to register in our 2014/15 Fall and Winter REC leagues.
- 10% student discount off all REC league registrations,
- 15% off of your 2nd REC league, 20% off your 3rd and 25% off of your 4th **,
- 50% OFF simply by organizing a full REC team!
- DODGEBALL: Recruit a full 10 person dodgeball team and play for FREE!
- 2-4-1 REC league registrations for your 16-19 year old children or siblings when you both play in a league together (ie: mother & son play ultimate, brother and sister play basketball)
- CHAMBER MEMBERS: If your business is a Fredericton Chamber of Commerce member, we offer 10% off annual memberships!
This does not apply to Fall Ultimate players joining Winter Ultimate, but any other combination of Fall Ultimate, Dodgeball, Basketball, Multi-Sport and Winter Ultimate will work just fine.
To take advantage of any or ALL of these items be sure to CONTACT US to get your customized coupon code. We encourage players to double-up on any offers listed here!
It’s sad, but now we must start thinking about our indoor activities again.
Please RSVP and invite your friends to this Facebook Event.
It’s almost time to take out your long sleeves, tights and touques. Get your team ready for Fall Ultimate! Sign up as an individual or as a team and get ready to play until it’s too cold to be outside.
HERE ARE THE DETAILS!
Over the next few weeks Spawn Club members (past and present) will be attending the World Ultimate Club Championships (WUCC) in Italy and the Canadian Ultimate Championships (CUC) in Waterloo, Ontario.
August 2-9 at WUCC
Virginia (Stache), Heather (Artemis), and both Darren and Mike (Phoenix)!
August 11-17 at CUC
Spawn (Mixed/@LiveBreedDie) and Borderline (Masters/@BorderlineUlty)!
LIVE. BREED. DIE. SPAWN!