Finals & Social Rain Plan

Rain, rain, go away…

Assuming the fields are left open at 3pm’ish by the City (460-2881) we will be making the call ourselves as to whether or not to go ahead with tonights games and social. Currently there is some “interesting” weather forecast for 5-5:30’ish. Please keep an eye on Twitter or Facebook for our final verdict.

If we cannot play tonight everything (including the social and awards) will be pushed to next Tuesday night.

Good luck everyone!

This entry was posted in Ultimate. Bookmark the permalink.