Map of the Fields and Gyms we use. Rules for specific locations are below.
- Field numbering is furthest to nearest and left to right. (LHHS layout)
- Absolutely NO open liquor at gyms or fields.
- Be aware of who you are smoking around. Not everyone (league player, spectator, community resident) is comfortable having things lit up nearby.
Fredericton Raceway Rules:
These should all make sense when you consider the large animals running the tracks.
- absolutely NO DOGS at these fields,
- ONLY use the gate that runs between the exhibition centre and the horse stalls. Do not use the vehicle gate by Winner’s or hop any other fence around the raceway.
- Horses have the right of way. Look both ways before you cross the track and yield to horse/vehicle traffic.
General Outdoor Field Rules:
- Dogs must be leashed at ALL TIMES. No games of fetch after your games. Please respect the players and neighbors who have contacted us about this and exercise and socialize your pets on your own time.
All Turf Fields (including UNB Dome):
- no food permitted on any turf surface,
- no dogs permitted on the turf,
- No exceptions: If thunder is heard, or lightning is seen, play in that game shall be abandoned and all participants shall be directed to seek appropriate shelter, such as: a vehicle (windows rolled up); or a building.
- More Info: http://www.fredericton.ca/en/
- proper indoor footwear must be worm (non marking soles only) at all times,
- food and drink must be kept off the gym floors,
- Nashwaaksis Fieldhouse Memberships Are Requred For That Facility!